Anyone have a favorite full syn brake fluid brand?

lil charlie

Registered
I just ordered new brake lines (front and back) and clutch line from Pashnit. Just wondering what you guys run in your systems and how muck fluid it takes for all 3?

I also got new pads, went with the upgraded Galfer ones.

this
31mmGbKI2TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I grab anything that says DOT 4 never paid any attention if it was synthetic or not :dunno:

Thanks for the info, I had a couple other people reccomend the Motul too so I think that is the route I will take.

I use a brand called SCA dot 4 roadtoad would know this from a local auto supplier called super cheap here I like the color of it its green so when its gets a different color its time to change usually every 2 to 3 years :thumbsup:

I flush my brake system every year bro , because as soon as brake fluid gets exposed to air , it attracts moisture , even after cracking the container seal !!
That always ensures a great feel from your brakes , and best ( not perfect ) I can counter the inherent fluid potential problem .

I flush my brake system every year bro , because as soon as brake fluid gets exposed to air , it attracts moisture , even after cracking the container seal !!
That always ensures a great feel from your brakes , and best ( not perfect ) I can counter the inherent fluid potential problem .

High standards much?
Talk about fastidious Toad, if you were working in the auto trade, I'd expect to see you in the Bugatti Dealership lmao!!
:bowdown:

Back