Anyone good with photoshop????

mracer29

Registered
If anyone is good with photoshop? I'd like to see what my bike would look like with the metal part of the tank, the tail center and the "z" on the side of my bike in white.... If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

image-3773274237.jpg

image-3992128071.jpg

image-3773408483.jpg

image-3773274237.jpg

image-3992128071.jpg

image-3773408483.jpg

:whistle:It's been a while since someone asked for this, I am kinda looking forward to it.

Here is a free :bump: for ya

:please:

I present..."The Spaghetti Express"

Whenever I see Mracer29 post up, I cant help but think of a great quote he told the Velocity channel when the asked him about US129(The Dragon) he responded "The road looks like someone threw a giant piece of spaghetti at the mountain and then paved it". Ive gotta say, its a really great quote, but I would say that as HE STOLE IT FROM ME!!!:moon:

Here ya go "Snake in ther grass" Dan, hope ya like it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

image-3773408483.jpg

Whenever I see Mracer29 post up, I cant help but think of a great quote he told the Velocity channel when the asked him about US129(The Dragon) he responded "The road looks like someone threw a giant piece of spaghetti at the mountain and then paved it". Ive gotta say, its a really great quote, but I would say that as HE STOLE IT FROM ME!!!:moon:

Lol nice! Anyone know when velocity will be airing my plagiarized statement?

Rooster Rider007 aka THE FROG does it again:laugh:

Back