Anyone ever modify passenger pegs?

Frantik1

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has modified their passenger pegs to give a little more leg room for the passenger. I was thinking of mig welding a piece in between the peg and where it mounts to drop the pegs a little ( kinda like buell pegs). Anyone ever do it or have any ideas?

I made mine taller to hike "it up more" for the passenger.

smile.gif

hyperboosta I have one that I busted in half the other day in my little wreck. I can send it to you so you can pratice welding on it with out messing up your good set.

I removed my peg brackets from exhaust mounts to clean up the look,maybe you could do this and mount new pegs at exhaust mounting point.That would drop em as much as possible.not sure if it would move em back to much or not though.

brackets_002.jpg

hyperboosta I have one that I busted in half the other day in my little wreck. I can send it to you so you can pratice welding on it with out messing up your good set.
Thanks for the offer,but I got the project started. If it does not work out its not a big deal, I think I'm gonna replace the stock passenger pegs anyway.

Thanks again!

who gives a fukk abou the passenger! i ride with the hump most of the time unless im going to the bar

Back