anyone ever bought bad spark plugs??

well i put four new ones in took the bike to the track didnt think about checkin them befor i went it was skippin and poppin wouldn stay running for anything

I would suspect that you did not get everything hooked back up right before a bad plug. Did you check all the gaps first? Drop any plugs? Or have ANY trouble with the install?

Double check your work :beerchug:

Could have knocked off a vacuum line, kinked something under the tank...etc etc when you put it back together.

yea i double checked even took the plugs back out at the track i had the gap at 29 made it 31 when i took them out at the track they were really black i know its running at little rich but it was runnin fine befor i changed the plugs i bought some more already goin to put them in tomo and check and make sure everything is hooked up

yea i double checked even took the plugs back out at the track i had the gap at 29 made it 31 when i took them out at the track they were really black i know its running at little rich but it was runnin fine befor i changed the plugs i bought some more already goin to put them in tomo and check and make sure everything is hooked up

If all the plugs were black...too rich...not a plug problem.

I got some bad ones, but after a good spanking they straightened right up.:laugh:

Back