Anybody watch MotoGP Assen yet?

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
OhmyGod, how many ways can Repsol Honda rip off, insult, cheapen and demean Nicky before he is rid of those hobbit-worshipers?!?

Talk about stomping on your crank, RUNNING OUT OF GAS when running a podium finish race??? Bet Nicky just feels like this about now...
puke.gif
puke.gif

puke.gif

Shhhh! It's not on until 5pm here
tounge.gif
(Sorry!!)
shutup.gif

Was just overwhelmed with disgust and blurted...

Dude, you gotta get motogp.com, nothing like sipping a hot cuppa joe in the morning watching your boys tear it up in some exotic locale...

Wait'll you see what ELSE happened...
semi.gif
laugh.gif

ohhhh....Spoiler alert....I didn't watch the race yet. Then again, WTF am I doing looking in a thread that is obviously a spoiler?
cool.gif
lurk.gif

Dude, you gotta get motogp.com, nothing like sipping a hot cuppa joe in the morning watching your boys tear it up in some exotic locale...

How much in US funds does that run ya?

BTW nice meeting you at the MnG..
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
first the conversion/exchange rate:

1 Euro= $1.578 dollars.

There's a premium high resolution package that runs 99 Euros, or $156. It gives you full access to everything. But there are other packages that aren't as steep.

thumb_up.gif
first the conversion/exchange rate:

1 Euro= $1.578 dollars.

There's a premium high resolution package that runs 99 Euros, or $156. It gives you full access to everything. But there are other packages that aren't as steep.
Thank you I might have to look into this..
peace.gif

btw; Shibumi, which package did you get?
I got the medium res, it's quite a bit better than it was last season.

Doyle, I think it runs 59.99 E, what's that about $100 or so? Well worth it for 18 Sunday races either real-time, or before Speed gets it...

Nice meeting you, hope you enjoyed our little neck of the woods! That was quite a haul to come down from Illinois, my hat's off to you! If you decide to make it down again just give a shout, there's more good roads than the ones we took...
smile.gif

btw; Shibumi, which package did you get?
I got the medium res, it's quite a bit better than it was last season.

Doyle, I think it runs 59.99 E, what's that about $100 or so? Well worth it for 18 Sunday races either real-time, or before Speed gets it...

Nice meeting you, hope you enjoyed our little neck of the woods! That was quite a haul to come down from Illinois, my hat's off to you! If you decide to make it down again just give a shout, there's more good roads than the ones we took...  
smile.gif
Your neck of the woods ROCKS!! If I get down that way I will look you up for shore...
peace.gif

Wow - caught that race. Unbelievable!! Nicky was wayyyyy too kind in the post-race interview!

anyway you look at it nicky's career has run its course at honda, he really needs to move on, he's a talented rider that needs a fresh start including a new bike mfg, new team. honda and repsol are not in it for nick, he needs to tell them to puts off!!!

I'd have to go back and listen to the last 10 mins of the race, but I'm pretty sure I heard the announcers saying that Hayden had signed with Ducati for the 2009 season...

Back