Anybody wanna talk about the bullet NY/Times Square just dodged ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Or did they ?

Seems like an incredibly amateur effort does it not ?
What was the purpose of leaving vehicle on, lights on, hazards on and lighting firecrackers inside it ?
Or was that the very purpose itself ? To draw immediate attn to it and create a natl media event ?

Vehicle bought for cash off Craigslist with no papers, perfect !

Fertilizer in a gunlocker, propane tanks and a bunch of other stuff the guy read about on the internet I bet .....Thank God the 'terrorist' was such a boob !

I personally dont think guy changing shirt on video has anything to do with it either.
LEOs are just using this guy to show the public they have a lead.

Anyone else have an op on this ?

Did we /they get seriously lucky or was this a completely novice effort at destruction ?

I'll give her a poke...

Thank GOD that no one got hurt! I was relieved that their wasn't a string of these things...for that would have reaked havoc.

I have a few Hmmm's,

In the most big brother city in the US, why the "hey look at me, I'm changing shirts (and drawing attention to myself) next to my SUV".....seriously why? (if it's the same guy anyways)

Firecrackers and fertilizer...SERIOUSLY? Probably tea-party grandmaw's at work! Now the gasoline and propane "could" have put an eye out. Either the quality of internet DIY instructions aren't up to snuff, or...

this was a lone fool, or

"false-flag"?

Who knows. One thing is for sure. It sends a clear message to REAL threats, that NYC is still wide open (almost a decade after 9/11). Now that message worries me.

How's that Blanca.

Chris

Either the guy who built had help puttin on his velcro shoes in the morning or it wasnt suppossed to go off. Terrorists arent typically stupid (that ive seen anyway) mis-guided, wrong ect... yeah, but the do seem smart enough to build bombs that go boom. Probly just some idiot...

from what they are saying, had the moron actually achieved "detonation" it would have been more burn than boom. I'd wager its either a very misguided soul that really is, in the words of Homer J. Simpson, "SMRT".... or perhaps it was some other thing entirely. As Chris points out, NYC, hell the entire country is WIDE OPEN should someone just want to "one off it" and do something. One good concerted attack at the infrastructure would not be hard to pull off, so this random event, seems to be just that. I hope that they do find the moron that did it, god knows there's enough cameras in that area of the city.

For those that like pictures, one of my older sister's friends was actually there and got this pic of things.

timesquarebomb.jpg

Back