Any Skinny Puppy fans here?

skinny puppy been around since 1982, should be "fat dog" after 26 years.. no my mistake dogs won't last that long, should be dead about 12 years ago!:rofl:

skinny puppy been around since 1982, should be "fat dog" after 26 years.. no my mistake dogs won't last that long, should be dead about 12 years ago!:rofl:

lol ok so you're not a fan!
But you gotta give props to a band that influenced NIN
Posted via Mobile Device

lol ok so you're not a fan!
But you gotta give props to a band that influenced NIN
Posted via Mobile Device

just a joke, to be honest with you i never heard of them and i love listening to music, pretty much all kind. play us couple of songs, can't just look at pics of them performing, we need some noise!!:laugh:

by the way who is NIN?!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm

pup.jpg

i listened to them back in 91' for a little while, and a few yrs. ago i found a great jam from them called pro-test. great song for the mp3. :thumbsup: nin and ministry go hand and hand with this group.

just a joke, to be honest with you i never heard of them and i love listening to music, pretty much all kind. play us couple of songs, can't just look at pics of them performing, we need some noise!!:laugh:

by the way who is NIN?!!!

Nine Inch Nails

Last edited by a moderator:
So... ever heard of Skinny Puppy? Industrial? Noise and Glitch? ???
Have you ever seen a tubeless radio? :poke:

:laugh:

Whats this here raideio thing you talking about?? That there one of dem noise boxes? Ain't got no modern stuff out here in the hills of South Dakota... :moon:

Back