Any pics of dual LOW mount HMF

kml

Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about getting an exhaust and I like the dual low mount style. If anyone has got a few pics that would be great! thanks!
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

Don't have any pics to post but have(DID HAVE for 5 years,am at the moment doing an RCC Stage 1 turbo so took them off)the HMF dual low mount with carbon fiber cans and think it's the best(or one of the best)looking/sounding unit on the market(i have the blk./silver '03 with some other carbon fiber pcs. so this combo. looks killer).Picked up 10 hp(with a PC/filter)over stock and if i had to do an exhaust again would probably choose the same.
thumb_up.gif

Don't have any pics to post but have(DID HAVE for 5 years,am at the moment doing an RCC Stage 1 turbo so took them off)the HMF dual low mount with carbon fiber cans and think it's the best(or one of the best)looking/sounding unit on the market(i have the blk./silver '03 with some other carbon fiber pcs. so this combo. looks killer).Picked up 10 hp(with a PC/filter)over stock and if i had to do an exhaust again would probably choose the same.
thumb_up.gif
Thanks!

cheers
ken

kml - this may help you, but I have something very similar- low mount single side oval HMF Carbon Fiber 4 in 1. The dual mount is similar. I think what I like best about this exhaust is it's actually rather quiet for every day riding and sport-touring, but once you get on it, it just screams a sweet sweet song!

Img_0237.jpg

Img_0243.jpg

Btw, the new forum software makes those pics kinda small. Want to see full size, right click, view image

Img_0246.jpg

Back