Any people in/around San Diego

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
My girlfriend(dreaming_of_riding) is gonna be in the SanDiego, Ca area in a week or two for a business convention and would like to meet any members from the area. Anyone out there can stop by and say hey?

She's alittle shy to post up here and ask.

Thanks.

smile.gif
  Not sure what my schedule is.....but Amy and I live out dis' way.

Here's her number, she'll be out there for a week.

703-598-3035 Susan. Don't worry, she's a cool chic.

Oh no... steer clear guys... Susans evil and will cause bodily harm to you... I mean, Hi susan!!! How are ya? Hope you have a fun trip!

Seriously though, Susan's a good friend of mine, and she's good peeps...
super.gif

Here's how cool she is to me. She wants our honeymoon to be at the MotoGP at Laguna seca! God i love this woman.

Thank you Paul. Ben, I get you later.
biggrin.gif

I will be getting to San Diego the afternoon of Saturday, March 10th and coming back east the morning of Thursday, March 15th. I'm going there for a Microsoft Small Business software conference with my boss. I know we will be pretty busy during the days but only have plans for one evening. I've never been to the west coast so I'm looking forward to it.

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Mar. 04 2007,21:14) Thank you Paul.  Ben, I get you later.
biggrin.gif

I will be getting to San Diego the afternoon of Saturday, March 10th and coming back east the morning of Thursday, March 15th. I'm going there for a Microsoft Small Business software conference with my boss. I know we will be pretty busy during the days but only have plans for one evening. I've never been to the west coast so I'm looking forward to it.
Are u staying down by the convention center? Lamb lives real close and would love to show you around! The gaslamp quarter is right there! Dont be surprised if your phone rings Susan!
Later
Lamb

(Lamb busa @ Mar. 04 2007,21:54)
(dreamin_of_ridin @ Mar. 04 2007,21:14) Thank you Paul.  Ben, I get you later.
biggrin.gif

Are u staying down by the convention center?  Lamb lives real close and would love to show you around!  The gaslamp quarter is right there!  Dont be surprised if your phone rings Susan!
Later
Lamb
I'll be staying at the Sheraton Suites San Diego at 701 A Street. I think it's at the corner of A Street and 7th Street.

Back