Any discounts on iPad's for Christmas?

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Anybody seen anyplace where iPad's might be discounted for Christmas?

Kinda doubt it but never hurts to ask!

Maybe, rumor has it that there is a v2 ipad on the horizon. If they do release it prior to xmas, there should be some deals on the gen 1....but if the gen 2 has all the cool features you probably will want that one :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope !
Just suck it up !
It's for your daughter and your gonna pay alllllllllllllll the money :)

If I were Apple, I wouldn't release GenII until after Christmas...

Maybe, rumor has it that there is a v2 ipad on the horizon. If they do release it prior to xmas, there should be some deals on the gen 1....but if the gen 2 has all the cool features you probably will want that one :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Quiet meathead:poke::laugh:

:laugh::laugh:No I don't know of any places right now but I'll send some feelers out for ya:thumbsup:

I'm hoping for a Gen II iPad. I love my current iPad but I have to give that back to work when I leave in a month and I don't think I'll buy a new one until the second generation comes out. :thumbsup:

Don't know about any discounts, but the iPad is f-n awesome. It's replaced 80% of my home computer use. I LOVE my iPad.

how old is your daughter?

it's a great toy, but doesn't replace a laptop for serious work

we love our ipad, but we also have a laptop for my wife's schooling

also get the 3g, it's worth it "on the road"

I have one, if it had a webcam I would think more of it. It will not replace a laptop. Just a super-sized Iphone.
Not worth the money to me but with the way they are selling I guess I am in the minority.

I have one, if it had a webcam I would think more of it. It will not replace a laptop. Just a super-sized Iphone.
Not worth the money to me but with the way they are selling I guess I am in the minority.

yeah, you arent in the minority on this one. If they had released it with the better retina screen, the dual cams, essentially the same thing as the iphone 4, they would never keep them in stock. Tons of people waiting on the sidelines for what most would say are major misses on the gen1 Ipad.

I for one am sidelined until it at least meets the features of the ipod touch gen4. I might wind up with the ipod touch until they get the ipad right but man I'd rather watch movies on the plane with the bigger screen :laugh:

Maybe check to see if Best Buy will offer any savings. Apple sometimes offers small savings after Thanksgiving, but not much. If you get one, you won't be disappointed.

Back