Any BIG 12 Fans.....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Now, ya know the bugs a Big 12 kind of guy! So, I got give a shout out to Texas! No, I'm not normally a longhorns fan, but they did represent.............

You bet we did!

1.jpg

Vince Young looked great! He reminded me of Micheal Vick when VT played Florida St. for the National Championship.

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA
slider1.gif
!!! The refs
wink.gif
were nearly as bad as the Nebraska Refs were ! The commentators were very one sided
wow.gif
(on the wrong side
down.gif
) and not very good ! But the Game was Great. USC and Texas really showed that either could beat the other on any day. It was just Texas day yesterday. Kudo's to USC though, they've got some great players, other than Bush !  
beerchug.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA
slider1.gif
!!! The refs
wink.gif
were nearly as bad as the Nebraska Refs were ! The commentators were very one sided
wow.gif
(on the wrong side
down.gif
) and not very good ! But the Game was Great. USC and Texas really showed that either could beat the other on any day. It was just Texas day yesterday. Kudo's to USC though, they've got some great players, other than Bush !  
beerchug.gif
+1 on ALL the above!!!

TEXAS is definitely on top right now. I did not attend UT, but I am a TEXAN all day, everyday.

Vince YOung has really silenced all of the Haters. The media is so mediocre. They didn't give the Longhorns a snowball's chance in Hell. But now they are all on their nutz !!

Also, I hope Vince comes out and the Houston Texans take him, and tell David Carr to go fugg himself !!

TEXAS is definitely on top right now. I did not attend UT, but I am a TEXAN all day, everyday.

Vince YOung has really silenced all of the Haters. The media is so mediocre. They didn't give the Longhorns a snowball's chance in Hell. But now they are all on their nutz !!

Also, I hope Vince comes out and the Houston Texans take him, and tell David Carr to go fugg himself !!
Gotta back the Home Team. Remember, Texas is a Whole Other Country...

Miami fan here (please no reminders of their bowl game) but, that was a great game and everyone thought Texas wasn't going to be albe to run with USC. There were a few bad calls but also some very good ones. Either way it was a great game and Texas just played alittle bit better.

Texas Tech fan here But BIG 12 all the way!!!!

WAY TO GO TEXAS!!!

Speaking of screwed up calls did you see the receivers knee down when Alabama scored that 76 yard touchdown Final score should Be TT 10 Alabama 6 but things happen on the field so kudo's to Alabama, but you have to like the fact that TT played as tough as they did, by the way I saw it I went to the Cotton bowl Set right behind the Texas Tech band it was a blast.

Did somebody say Ohio State
rock.gif

Oh sorry, that was just the voices in my head talking again, but props need to be given the Vince for proving who was the man and MVP on the field last night.

Good to see Texas win that thing, despite Keith Jackson's obvious bias for the Trojans.....hope Vince heads for the NFL

hey mzrsq.........O H I O GO BUCKS!!! WAR BUCKEYES

Back