Another winter mod

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I have never been very good at waiting. If I get a part for the Bike it goes on that day or the next, God forbid I have to wait 3 days.

So these arrive in the mail yesterday, ((( Ohhhhhh Yeah ))) :cheerleader:

Now Im thinking maybe I should wait until winter is upon us to start this one. Never done this before and I dont want to get the bike shut down and a warm day show up and I cant ride because I have no brakes.

Bestoe patience on me ORG members. Ive seen other miracles you have done. :please::please::please:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 051.jpg

You may want to wait until winter finally settles in for those. I know how you feel, but they can take a little while.

Does anyone have an old Front or Rear Caliper they want to get rid of cheap. I would like to practice taking these apart before taking mine off the bike.

I like those but i think i'm gonna powdercoat mine metallic red and you might as well throw on some ebc hh pads while you doing the brakes.:thumbsup:

Back