Another wheelie ... another crash !

That one has been around for some time. It's on a crash video called "Stunts Gone Wild". Notice he lost both his tennis shoes shortly after he hit the deck. I'm sure he has foot and ankle damage that he will remember the rest of his life.  He actually set his front wheel down without being pointed straight ahead resulting in a widow maker tank slapper. Was his own fault but should be a better lesson to those who ride in tennis shoes.
Been there, done that.  Boots only now.
oh , that hurts
sad.gif

That one has been around for some time. It's on a crash video called "Stunts Gone Wild". Notice he lost both his tennis shoes shortly after he hit the deck. I'm sure he has foot and ankle damage that he will remember the rest of his life. He actually set his front wheel down without being pointed straight ahead resulting in a widow maker tank slapper. Was his own fault but should be a better lesson to those who ride in tennis shoes.
Been there, done that. Boots only now.
What the hell is that gold looking stuff? Bone? Jeez that must have hurt!

Warbrown my friend, you are a testimonial for wearing boots! Every guy who wears their tennis shoes while riding should have a look.

That one has been around for some time. It's on a crash video called "Stunts Gone Wild". Notice he lost both his tennis shoes shortly after he hit the deck. I'm sure he has foot and ankle damage that he will remember the rest of his life. He actually set his front wheel down without being pointed straight ahead resulting in a widow maker tank slapper. Was his own fault but should be a better lesson to those who ride in tennis shoes.
Been there, done that. Boots only now.
not sue if anyone remembers my wreck last fall, but i hisided at about 110 into a fence pole and barbed wire, 3 surgeries later.. i was wearing some icon boots...i will be getting full boots next time

100_1686n.JPG

Looks painful, there's 2 lessons to learn here

1) Don't ride like that if you don't know how
2) If you're gonna ride like that, wear some effin' gear:angry:

I love watching these types of videos.... it keeps reinforcing me of what "not to do" when peer pressure tries to make me do stupid stuff!!!
rock.gif

The street is not wear you would do things like this. I am not sure if there is really a place that you could do things like this. I try to keep it safe.......

Boots?
rock.gif
??? Hard for me to find boots size 15............

Back