Another wheelie ... another crash !

I even feel sorry for a squid like this!

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147824577 -->

Ouucchhh!!!!!

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

He's lucky he didn't hit the curb, just slid/rolled on the street.

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Yeah , Its all fun and games till someone leaves bike parts and a couple layers of skin down 300 feet of asphalt.

Well, at least his buddies have a recording of it. Maybe, after he reviews it a few time he *might* realize it was a stupid thing to do. Especially, without the proper gear.

That one has been around for some time. It's on a crash video called "Stunts Gone Wild". Notice he lost both his tennis shoes shortly after he hit the deck. I'm sure he has foot and ankle damage that he will remember the rest of his life. He actually set his front wheel down without being pointed straight ahead resulting in a widow maker tank slapper. Was his own fault but should be a better lesson to those who ride in tennis shoes.

I struggle over the intention of people filming who lack the respect for human life and just keep filming rather than dropping the camera and ran as fast as possible to aid a rider in need. I might swear... GOSH GOLLY DARN THEM!

That one has been around for some time. It's on a crash video called "Stunts Gone Wild". Notice he lost both his tennis shoes shortly after he hit the deck. I'm sure he has foot and ankle damage that he will remember the rest of his life. He actually set his front wheel down without being pointed straight ahead resulting in a widow maker tank slapper. Was his own fault but should be a better lesson to those who ride in tennis shoes.
Been there, done that. Boots only now.

I saw that video and the caption said he died. I don't know but very bad one.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147890502 -->

Back