another way technology enhances life

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
When young adults use cell phones while driving, they're as bad as a 70-year-old on the verge of a nap and signaling for that eventual left turn. And yes, you can blame the chatty 20-somethings for the stop-and-go traffic on the way to work.

A new study confirms...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6895319/?GT1=6190

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107351857 -->

Too funny... I just posted the same story within a minute of your post. I guess it's important enough to post twice! I do worry everytime I have to stop for a redlight that some idiot might plow into me from behind (while on a cellphone.) I always check my mirrors when stopping, and try and leave enough space and shoulder room for an evasive maneuver if necessary.

I always watch the people on their cell phones because you know they aren't paying attention to you on your bike.

Made the front page of the local paper, "Cell Phone Adds Years to Drivers: Young adults respond like retirees when chatting at wheel study says". See it all the time here, they don't even pay attention to what they are doing.

You should see how things work in india.... People are on their mobiles even when they are riding their motorcycles... beat that
tounge.gif

Back