Another one wheel motorcycle concept

Has to have a V8 to run best.
Just look out the sides to see where you are going. :laugh:

1 wheel.jpg

that would be one hell of a rough ride. I don't see any suspension. The wheel is big enough to dampen the small stuff. But a good size dip would make you air born.

Last edited:
You don't have a pic. Is this something new, or the pic mike1180 has posted?
P.S. Brakes are non-existent on one wheel!

Last edited:
OMG! :rofl:The "IT" reference is classic. That is Lambs favorite episode of South Park. So funny!

Those one wheel bikes look like they could be seriously fun on a curvy road, however. You could really feel the centrifical force.
It does look easy to crash, slowing down could get hairball, especially if their is something on the road.

Has to have a V8 to run best.
Just look out the sides to see where you are going. :laugh:

The guy in the picture sustained extreme injuries while demonstrating the V-8 wheel. He was in the hospital for a long time, almost died. It has since been taken apart and scrapped.

Here is the vid no gear

Epic failure at 2:50 this is a repost but looks like some missed the show

Now that I look at it this may not have happened with a wider tire maybe a 360 but I doubt he would be willing to try a revamp any volunteers out there???

I am glad he made it I thought this was a fatal

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing that someone could be inteligent enough to make something like that would not were significant safety gear while testing it. Or give much thought to he physics that effect it.

I really want to know what drug or alcohol caused the delusion that allowed him to come up with this idea!!!

Yeah it appears he really didn't think that one the whole way through :poke:

Can't say I feel sorry for any injuries he sustained without any gear on. DUH!

Back