ANOTHER NICE RIDE IN MID FLORIDA

OB_sonnybusa

Registered
MAYBE MAY 6th WOULD BE GOOD? SAME SPOT AS LAST TIME EXCEPT ACROSS THE STEET WAS A BIG SHOPPING CENTER MUCH MORE ROOM FOR PARKING, BESIDE THE WENDY'S HAMBURGER JOINT.IF I CAN GET MAYBE 2 FROM ORLANDO AREA & FRQ FLYR TO E-MAIL ME WE CAN MEET MAYBE A WEEK IN ADVANCE & TRY TO FIND SOME REAL GREAT ROADS. WE CAN PLAN FOR A BETTER RIDE I WILL MAKE SOME MAPS THIS TIME IF WE CAN AGRRE ON A PLAN. SO HERE IS MY E-MAIL STREXLE1@TAMPABAY.RR.COM GIVE ME YOUR E_MAIL & MAYBE PHONE # I WILL CALL SEE IF WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR A CHECK OUT THE AREA BEFORE RIDING THIS TIME.
I HOPE ELENA IS OK SOME OF US GOT SEPERATED ON LAST RIDE LIKE I DID SORRY! WE NEED BETTER PLANNING THIS TIME HOPE TO HEAR FROM FRQ FLYR & 2 FROM ORLANDO REAL SOON.
THANKS SONNY

Nick if you dont mind meeting us at the melbourne exit off 95 we'll be there for the next one.

YES I LOOK AT YOUR SITE MAYBE WE CAN MEET THEIR SOME OTHER TIME? SET IT UP. I SURE I CAN GET THERE JUST A LOT FUTHER THATS ALL. WHERE DO YALL GO ON FRIDAY NIGHT OR SATURDAY NIGHT ? ANY GOOD RIDING ANSWERED BY E-MAIL MAYBE I COME UP FOR WEEKEND.

Meeting in Lakeland is ok my me.As long as I'm on the Busa I dont have many complaints,just wish the cars would get off the damn road!!!!

Lakeland or Orlando is fine with me.Sonny,Orlando wouldn't take much longer at the speeds we were hitting heading to Lakeland.Was really cool to see that many busa's in one place,I think it was the highest concentration of power in Fl. since the last shuttle launch.

May 6th. is good for me.

I recommend Orlando, because we have a few good roads. We can map out a great ride.

Also, I can host at least 4 people.

Joe

WELL, IM IN. MAY 6TH SOUNDS GOOD. ORLANDO SOUNDS MUCH BETTER THOUGH MORE ROADS ADN A LOT OF US KNOW WHERE WE R GOING. IT WAS NICE TO SEE THAT MANY BUSAS TOGETHER AS WELL AS THE OTHER GSXR OF COURSE.

OK WITH ME ORLANDO IT IS SOMEONE NEEDS TO SCOUT AHEAD & POST A MEETING PLACE & TIME HOPELY A BIGGER PARKING LOT THIS TIME
KEEP US POSTED I HOPE TO HAVE PICTURES BACK BY THEN IF SO I WILL BRING THEM WITH ME SEE YOU SOON

SONNY

Joe and I will get together on a meeting place somewhere close and easy to find off of I-4.Will post a place as soon as I talk to him.

May 6th sound good to me. Or sooner, also I am ready to do some road scouting lets pick a date. To bad the last ride ended the way that it did, I was liking it. That first road on the left of 98 was pretty good it had some nice turns I think Frq Flyer enjoyed it also. telabarre@yahoo.com

Nick,

I am working in Tampa this week, so why dont we meet in Orlando, Thursday night at SS. Let me know if this will work.

JOe

Count me in for Orlando thats alot closer for me. Lets do some twisties. I can go riding this weekend next weekend and for sure the 6th any body that wants to go riding let me know.

OK ORLAND PEOPLE STILL WAITING FOR UPDATE ON RIDE?
WHERE WE MEET & TIME LET US KNOW IF ANY CHANGES ON DATE ALSO
THANKS SONNY,
PS SHOULD HAVE PICTURES BACK ANY DAY FROM FIRST RIDE.

[This message has been edited by sonnybusa (edited 24 April 2000).]

Back