Another newbie

glassmaster

Registered
Hey guys I bought my busa back january. Drove through a snow storm 4 hrs away to get it! Before this bike I rode a cbr 929 (which I still have). Couldnt keep up with my buds that rode busas so I joined the club! Ive been on the board for several months now just reading as usual since Im not a big poster. Which kinda brings me to fill you in on why im giving this intro. My first post in a thread seemed to not be that welcoming ,at least in my eyes. Well a little more about me, Ive been riding motorcycles for 23yrs now. I have alot of hobbies such as fabricating fiberglass and carbon parts as well as repair. I love to stunt, and I know you guys dont like to hear about it on the busa. But until I stretch it, if i ever decided to,Im ganna ride it like I do my 929. Anyway Im ganna have alot of questions soon. Actually I have them now im just really picky and indecisive. I guess thats for another thread but a little food for thought.I need more hp that I can still roll through twisities at 6K+ RPM. Ill eleborate on it in another thread when I fig out best place to post it..

welcome.gif
the 929 is one sweet machine. how about some pics of both bikes

Congrats and welcome.

Sorry that in your first couple of posts you didn't get the typical warm-fuzzy feeling everyone else gets.

Glad to hear you upgraded to the correct machinery, and look forward to having you around for a long time.

Ride hard, gear up, stick around awhile.

Scar~

Welcome to the oRg. Glad you like the scoot. As you can tell we all like pics. So post them up when you can before the pic police come out.
laugh.gif

Welcome to the org bro. Ask your questions and we will do our best to answer them. Just please keep in mind, we are very opinionated, more on some subjects than others. So please be willing to take the ones you like and discard the ones you dont. I guess I am saying, dont be upset if someone says something you dont like. We also like to debate just about anything, its healthy and promotes growth. Ask why no one waves at you!
argue.gif
LOL, again, welcome, stick around and have fun.

Back