another Ebay "Hayabusa Killer"

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-V-Max-2001-Yamaha-V-Max-Supercharged-Hayabusa-Killer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ500

47QQitemZ4595906948QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW">2001-Yamaha-V-Max-Supercharged-Hayabusa-Killer</a>

still no "zx14 killer"  ads yet.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134166166 -->

I love those v-max'es. If I had to get a cruiser thats what i'd get.

What a beast! If only I had the money... I miss my Max. Word of advice: Never underestimate a tricked out Max in a straight line drag.

I had a built 92 V Max and I loved that bike..I sold it with 45.000 miles on it ..that was after it got slow when I bought the Busa... The Max was very quick bike....... but the shaft drive has to go with any thing making power. I broke my shaft drive on mine going out of the transmission.. A real pain in the a$$. If you want to run a Max with a blower it needs to be set up with chain drive...

Jay___the_Max.jpg

Wait, I think it is pictured in front of Bullettrain's garage door
tounge.gif

ya really think its fugaly ? thought it looked kinda cool and that four barrel sticking up threw the body work is the only down fall
wink.gif

i liked my vmax better and it would probably smoke that one come quarter mile time lol. theres another VMAX thread posted somewhere here i posted the pics in

I love it! V-max's are freaking cool. When I had mine, I got way more comments on it than my tricked out busa. Of course, they can't handle worth a crap (but that is part of the fun).

I saw one of those supercharged V-Max's at my SUZUKI dealership. The bike's attention to detail was awsome; the owner started it up and it sounded like a mini dragster.

About the only thing the V-Max and the Busa have in common is that they can both go fast in a straight line. That's the main thing a Max can do, while the Busa can do many other things well.

Having said that, I've never had people ask me to go out in the parking lot at work just to have me start up a Busa so they can listen to it, but that used to happen at least once a week with the V-Max. That thing sounds like a pro-stock V-8 idling at the tree.

It's a fun straight-line bike with a nice in-your-face attitude. I just picked one up again; hopefully the only choosing I'll have to do between a Hayabusa and a V-Max in the future will be which one to ride!

yeah v4s sound cool
had a vf1000r interceptor (86 model iirc) red white n blue

but they have top end oiling issues
heard the same with a vmax

Back