angled valve stems-- suggestions?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I would like to put angled valve stems on this next tire change but need an idea of where to get them.. thx..

search here for ARIETE, several threads

IMO stay away from everything else.

Last edited:
Mr Bogus I have a set of plain ones if you like you can have them.
Only the rear is angled , the front is straight but a little short.
But they are metal and nice.
They are the ones that came factory on my Marchesini wheels but I wanted black ones instead. I have been trying to include them with the oem wheels I took off but nobody wants those so if you want the stems let me know. I'll post a pic or two here in a bit.
Same things as above Areite stems same as factory Ducati

Ps... I did buy my Black ones form Kurvey girl and they are same as factory Italian Ducati so if you dont want mine you cant go wrong with hers.

I just realized that the ones that came on my wheels are diff size than oem.
What wheels do you have.

8.3mm / 0.357in fits specific Italian wheels
........ Examples: Cerchi Antera, Marvic, Marchesini, OZ Racing, Brembo.

11.3mm / 0.453in fits most every Japanese manufactured tubeless tire rim since the early 80's.

These are ones you need if you have oem wheels.

KurveyGirl - Motorcycle Stuff: Dzus Fasteners, angled valve stems, Vesrah and More

Here is a pic of ones I have..
Even found a pair of alum caps for them !

STEMS.JPG

STEMS2.JPG

Mr Bogus I have a set of plain ones if you like you can have them.
Only the rear is angled , the front is straight but a little short.
But they are metal and nice.
They are the ones that came factory on my Marchesini wheels but I wanted black ones instead. I have been trying to include them with the oem wheels I took off but nobody wants those so if you want the stems let me know. I'll post a pic or two here in a bit.
Same things as above Areite stems same as factory Ducati

Ps... I did buy my Black ones form Kurvey girl and they are same as factory Italian Ducati so if you dont want mine you cant go wrong with hers.
:) let me take a peek at Ricks and see if I can manage a shorter straight one on the back.. The problem with the current long straight ones is that when I check pressure at the track, any little escape of air cost me 1lb.. At only 30 to start with and needing pretty exact amounts, it is a royal pain.. figure an easier to access stem will keep me from wasting time fixing air pressures..

Ok going to try the stems from BlancaBusa (very good of you thank you!) The angled one on the front should (hopefully) fix that problem and the shorter rear should work...

Shall update as soon as I get them on ..

Here is a pic of the straight one on ruler.
From what it looks like it will probably stick out 1 inch

STEMS3.JPG

Also when you install them mount them so the face the right side of the bike!
So your not on the kick stand side of the bike while your checking your air pressure!

Mr Bogus,i am using galespeed type R rims.Using red ARIETE angled valve stems for my black rims.Hope this helps.But mine got to drill bigger holes for them to fit in:laugh:

Mr Bogus,i am using galespeed type R rims.Using red ARIETE angled valve stems for my black rims.Hope this helps.But mine got to drill bigger holes for them to fit in:laugh:

They make 2 different sizes!

Back