6 tanks of gas
$40 spin around Daytona International Speedway
$40 in Daytona tee shirts
who knows how much $ on food and beverage
Power Wheelie
Blow the Harleys up

what's all these things have in common? They are all part of the 69th Daytona
Bike Week...

Now I must go and find an online driving school to take a test so I can bounce 3 points from my license..... :whistle: Wardie

Naughty, naughty, Wardie... :whistle:

However, that said, it sounds like you had a great time! True story?

How'd your first national broadcast go?

Can't wait to see some pix, brother!

Glad to hear you made it home safely.

:beerchug:

Scar

Acehole Nope ticket was in Ormond Beach by Officer Samson...one of the areas finest?

Scar everything is true and the broadcast was awesome. It is posted show date 3/2/10 check it out.

Blue Haya yes Fly Fishing Reel another hobby I've gotten myself into. Let's see.. racing T Jets, 21' sailboat, Busa's, bicycles..ugh is there anything else to spend money on?

glad you had a great time wardie...good to see you back in one piece...now...to start planning haya's in the hills lol

O yea i was there. We took an RV and pulled a 16ft trailer and 5 bikes from DC. Talk abt fuel. LOL I feel you brother. Then my baby starting running hot near Des Daytona. I looked down to see the fan wasnt running. No big fix at home. cost me big time there!! I had to take it to a service tent at J&P Cycles. We couldnt locate a fan anywhere, so i suggested header wrap to keep some of the header heat off the rad. Parts and labor $200. After the guy finished that i still didnt feel comfortable thats when he remembered he has a fan at his house in Ohio Great ill pay for shipping and fan i told him just get it sent here ASAP! They kept my baby over night but by the next afternoon still no fan. Lucky for my a friend called me from DC and said there is a guy on craigs list in Daytona selling a Busa fan for $60. I jumped right on it. I told the guy from the shop id pay whatever it cost to ship his fan but i wouldnt need to buy it anymore. He told me shipping was $160!!! I told him great produce a receipt or tracking info with price and id gladly pay it:moon: Im still waiting for that and he is still waiting for shipping $. He charged me another $150 to put my craigs list fan on and i was off! That it until we threw a rod in the RV we borrowed from a friends dad. so the bikes are safe at my fams house in sumpter SC and the RV is getting a replacement motor in somepace called Hardyville. Stay tuned for total!! SORRY TO THREAD JACK

101_0331.jpg

me thinks craigslist is da pure worthless poo of a site

Mestona .22 Romainian LR, .22 Jennings semi, .45 Rueger ACP, .177 cal Gamo Big Cat yeah I have guns too but only one truck. Thank God I didn't get into the 69 Z28 craze!

Funny when the officer stopped me I asked him if I could go into my tank bag...at CCW class they mentioned the cop knows you have a right to carry a concealed weapon so it's best to tell him a head of time. Well I told the cop and he said he didn't care??? about the gun. Hmmmmm

May want to double check that those points come to you. In PA no out of state points ever come back to PA, only tickets got in PA really hurt you pointwise. Not sure if this is true in other states.

Looking forward to pics, glad you had safe journeys :beerchug:

Sorry to hear about all of the expenses that you guys had to dish out! It is all in good fun and makes the trip just that more enjoyable. :beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back