AMA Superbike

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Mat Mladin didn't win
eek2.gif

The aussie actually crashed near T1 while leading the race. He passed Spies and then Bostrom. Actually, many race favorites crashed out like Jamie Hacking, Aaron Yates, Roger Lee Hayden.

1. Spies
2. DuHamel
3. Zemke
4. Yanagawa
5. May
6. Disalvo
7. Holden
8. Tommy Hayden
9. James Ellison
10. Mat Mladin

I was really pullin' for Mladin but really am liking Ben too...haven't followed Ben too much but after the interview with him before the race saturday, I am liking his attitude!! Gotta love the GSXR boyz pullin' hard and runnin' on top!!

I like Ben Spies real well. Seems like a good kid. Roger Lee was sure hurting after his high side. Great race all around. Kudos to Mladin for getting back into the race after his crash.

i was shocked to see mladin crash too. i guess he was pushing to hard trying to prove he is still the best. seeing the other hayden on the gixxer looked kind of funny too.
but the most shocking thing was the way the kawasaki's dominated the 600 class that was laughable. even worse was the hondas running out of gas.

The first half of that race was awsome... great racing coming down that high banked turn and lots of drafting going on... it was a shame to see so many hopfulls crash out early in the race though and it was very dissappointing to see duhamel and his teammate run out of gas well before they should have... they were doing so good up to that point!

One thing is for certain;

Kawasaki dominates the 600 classes: Supersport and FX

Suzuki dominates the Liter classes: Superbike and Superstock.

On to Barber motorsports park!!

GO TEAM SUZUKI!!!

(TennBusa @ Mar. 12 2007,16:30) Roger Lee was sure hurting after his high side.  Great race all around.  Kudos to Mladin for getting back into the race after his crash.
Roger Lee high-sided last year as well. But he broke his ankle and that ruined his bid for the Supersport crown.

I haven't heard how he's doing after that viscious high side after T1

(gtrpimp76 @ Mar. 12 2007,10:50) One thing is for certain;

Kawasaki dominates the 600 classes: Supersport and FX

Suzuki dominates the Liter classes: Superbike and Superstock.

On to Barber motorsports park!!

GO TEAM SUZUKI!!!
The only thing KAWASAKI dominated was not running out of gas. Honda was handing it to them.

Except for the first 1/4 of the race, I thought it was Borinnnnnnnng ! After the crashes, there really wasn't much more than the old MotoGp follow the leader deal. Glad Spies won, but not much of a race, except for the neet crashes  
beerchug.gif

Back