AMA in Atlanta. First time going.

adam4g63

Registered
Its my first time going to the AMA in Atl. Anything I should look out for? Im camping on the infield and didnt know if anyone had any advice for whats goes on down there. Was thinking about taking my atv didnt know if it was worth the effort or not. I appreciate any advice.

iam going sunday . can wait for sure.
super.gif

with my experience from mid ohio, u are going to need plenty of booze, lots of snacks, an umbrella to block the sun(if u dont want to wake up the next morning crispy), and bringing ur atv wouldnt be a bad thing. lots of people bring their 50's, golf carts and fourwheelers. also, ya might wanna stock up on some beads for the late night activities that come about. also, an e z up canopy wouldnt be a bad thing to have at the camp site to keep from being exposed to the direct sun.

one of the guys that was with us in august actually brought down his window ac unit and we used it to cool the tent at night. also, dont forget ur digital camera and a small cooler to take with ya if u decide to relocate elsewhere at the track. and most importantly, dont forget to have a freaking blast!!!!!

Back