Am I the only one?

2006busa

Registered
Am I the only northern indiana rider on this board. i havent seen too many indiana riders on here the ones ive seen are indianapolis guys too. im getting tired of being the only busa guy i know. :banghead:

Im a lil far from you, but theres couple of us here, busaboy007 is prety close from you. Im more northern than you:laugh:

No. We just usually spend more time riding than listening to people talk about riding. :laugh:

I hear that, the people i "ride" with like to take a 1.5 mile lap around warsaw and then sit in a parking lot for 2 hrs then do it all over again. LOTS of low milage bikes sitting in parking lots:laugh: most of the time i ride solo if they're the only people out.

Im in silver lake indiana if anybody decides to get a ride together. id like to plan one somtime in the late summer

iv run threw Silver Lake a few times , I'll give you a PM this summer the next time i head that way . :thumbsup:

Elkhart hit me up some time. There a few twist's in this state.

Great. Im all about hitting the twisties. ill bring a friend of mine sometime to elkhart. he's on a newer zx-10 he's the guy i go hit the twisties with. What roads do you know of up there? ill look at them on google maps.

I hear that, the people i "ride" with like to take a 1.5 mile lap around warsaw and then sit in a parking lot for 2 hrs then do it all over again. LOTS of low milage bikes sitting in parking lots:laugh: most of the time i ride solo if they're the only people out.

Anything less than 50miles is probably a commute for me. We could maybe organize a ride around the 4th of July (my vacation)?

I usually go up into lower MI. Look up M-40 on the map. I have yet to do it. But I here US 6 east of Nappanee gets pretty twisty. My problem is I just go ride. Where ever I end up I end up. Have almost got lost sometimes but that's have the fun. Something around the 4th sounds good.

yeah seymour is about 3 hrs south of me depending on my speed:laugh: I69 And I65 are high speed roads so on the bike its probably 2.5ish

we can get to gether some and hit 135 its nice and curvy LOL maybe get proud dad, 99busa, and some others

Back