Almost forgot...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
UR IT!, qrychefanus, TOP0369, twowheeler1300

HBD fellas....hope you had a cold one and a trouble-free ride!
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Hey thanks PACMAN!
For what it's worth I had a great birthday..thanks to the wife and our four kids. Spent the first couple of hours at the DMV here in Phoenix getting everything swtched over to AZ tags...One bad note of yesterday though I lost my UR IT tag for the busa that I've held for the last three years...Now I've got to switch to something new......What a friggin bummer!

Anyway thanks again for the B-Day wish and I hope the rest of you had a great day as well

Later,

Dan

beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Hey thanks PACMAN!
For what it's worth I had a great birthday..thanks to the wife and our four kids. Spent the first couple of hours at the DMV here in Phoenix getting everything swtched over to AZ tags...One bad note of yesterday though I lost my UR IT tag for the busa that I've held for the last three years...Now I've got to switch to something new......What a friggin bummer!

Anyway thanks again for the B-Day wish and I hope the rest of you had a great day as well

Later,

Dan
very cool, bud...very cool!
thumbs-up.gif
Nuttin much better than spendin QT with the family.

Pisser about that tag, though. Sometimes I don't understand those DMV folks. Kinda like the time they charged me $300 to register my Busa when it first came on island.

thumbs-up.gif

Back