All things chrome heavy spring

Big D's Busa

Registered
Hey guy I was wondering if anyone had bought one of these shocks and what they thought bout it. I have mine strecthed bout 8 inchs and lowered in the rear 2 inch which I lowered to even out due to strecth. I have my stock shock tightened all the way down im still rubbing a little. It says on the site with this shock u can ride two up with no problem. Whats ur guys thought on this. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

not too sure what you mean, you say shock and spring. you can put a spring on your shock thats the correct rate and it will fix your problem, you can have a shock built and it will fix your problem.

Yea the guy sells the spring or you can buy a shock with it already. It is rated at 1400 and I think stock is 900
Posted via Mobile Device

fwiw i would call race tech or a suspension company like them, tell them what your setup is, order a spring for about a $100 and put it on. i dont know about them or their chrome but i doubt a chrome spring is going to look good in a couple years.

heres a chart from trac that is ballpark.

http://www.tracdynamics.com/accessories_suspension.html

imho i wouldnt waste any money on revalving, if you need to re valve you need a new shock.

Back