All right, who's bought them?

TXBusa05LE

Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Adjustable-Rearsets-SUZUKI-GSXR1300-GSXR-1300-HAYABUSA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQi
hZ005QQitemZ150095707071QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">link</a>

guns.gif

They look cool but I don't want the possible hassle of dealing with someone on the other side of the Earth! Located in Thailand, no thanks.........

(Poppy @ Mar. 03 2007,13:flamethrowing:) They look cool but I don't want the possible hassle of dealing with someone on the other side of the Earth! Located in Thailand, no thanks.........
and just what if they were in the States...mmmm...

$39 to ship them here to the states!! If there was one thing i hated about ebay... its the way people RAPE you on shipping charges... the rear sets look nice enough but they sure are cheap and that makes me wonder... i emailed him asking him if he even has a picture of them mounted on a hayabusa... if he sends me one i'll post it up...

(Sloto200 @ Mar. 03 2007,15:13) $39 to ship them here to the states!!  If there was one thing i hated about ebay... its the way people RAPE you on shipping  charges...  the rear sets look nice enough but they sure are cheap and that makes me wonder... i emailed him asking him if he even has a picture of them mounted on a hayabusa... if he sends me one i'll post it up...
cool...I pinged some guys that bought them...waiting on their replies...

If I remember correctly, someone on this site brought this exact set of rearsets up, and one of the site sponsors gave a thumbs-up on them. I think it was either Daniel (Cloud Nine), Charles (Street-n-Track), or GPW (HPC), who could get these for you. This happened in the last couple of weeks, so just PM one, or all three, and make your request.

(TXBusa05LE @ Mar. 03 2007,16:35)
(Poppy @ Mar. 03 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) They look cool but I don't want the possible hassle of dealing with someone on the other side of the Earth! Located in Thailand, no thanks.........
and just what if they were in the States...mmmm...
Well, I would probably take the chance and try them out. They do look cool.

Back