no cut frame sliders on ebay

species0113

Registered
$89.00
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-gsxr1300-r-NO-Cut-frame-sliders-N60_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ0
04QQitemZ140104365302QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....2QQrdZ1</a>
beerchug.gif

Those sliders wont save your bike from nothing if u slide her. the only true effective frame sliders are those that u mount to the top engine mounts which require cutting the plastics, U would be just pissing away $89 unless you just want them for looks? just my .02 cents and i want change!
race.gif

MY bAD! I should have opened the link!, i thought u were talking about the cheap kind of no cut frame sliders.
bluegrab.gif
coffee.gif

i heard nothing but bad things about "no cut" frame sliders but those look like a good design? any experience with these? id like to get them if they are decent.

(extensive @ Apr. 10 2007,11:25) i heard nothing but bad things about "no cut" frame sliders but those look like a good design?  any experience with these?  id like to get them if they are decent.
I've read three positive first hand accounts so far but those have been for the Benelux sliders. I don't know about the "knock offs" that are showing up on ebay, but it's a damn good price if they are made the same. I paid $230 for my Benelux back in '04.

i dont know didley about them. just remember someone looking for them a week or 2 ago. they had a link to some european site and they were like $250 or something.

If there as good as there bike stands then I'd buy them, As there stands are a good product.. But I don't like frame sliders on a Busa so that leaves me out..

I have the no cuts--but I got 'em from one of our board sponsers. Never had to try 'em out--and have no plans to do so either. They look like the ebay ones--I just don't know if they're as strong.

Well they look like if they made them of the material that they say they should hold up well granted in any high speed lay over no frame slider is gona do you all that good cause they will get ground down or possibly catch and flip your bike.

But i'd say for the money i'd snag a set i already have some from yoyodyne and a set of the no cut ones just never installed the no cut ones

Lay your bike down 1 time and you'll faint when you see what that rod does to your radiator,and even more when you see what the damage will be trying to remove them after an accident.I've seen it and DO NOT recommend these UNLESS you have a show bike and NEVER ride.
all_coholic.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 11 2007,08:51) Lay your bike down 1 time and you'll faint when you see what that rod does to your radiator,and even more when you see what the damage will be trying to remove them after an accident.I've seen it and DO NOT recommend these UNLESS you have a show bike and NEVER ride.
all_coholic.gif
Oh so you have experience in what happens? Tell us the details on what that rod did to your radiator when you laid your bike down with those installed.

Sounds like your outcome may have been much different vs. when MoosesBusa laid down his bike with them installed.

Please share.

(Turbo-Torch @ Apr. 11 2007,22:57)
(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 11 2007,08:51) Lay your bike down 1 time and you'll faint when you see what that rod does to your radiator,and even more when you see what the damage will be trying to remove them after an accident.I've seen it and DO NOT recommend these UNLESS you have a show bike and NEVER ride.
all_coholic.gif
Oh so you have experience in what happens? Tell us the details on what that rod did to your radiator when you laid your bike down with those installed.

Sounds like your outcome may have been much different vs. when MoosesBusa laid down his bike with them installed.

Please share.
Wasnt me,it was 1 of my friends.He wend down @ about 60 MPH,that rod that goes across the bike connecting the 2 sliders...bent and damaged his radiator,but even worse was the damage thay caused to the side fairings getting them off,they werent ruined,but did require extensive body work,where if they would have been the normal sliders...you just screw out the bent bolt and replace it and the slider.

(Turbo-Torch @ Apr. 10 2007,17:21)
(extensive @ Apr. 10 2007,11:25) i heard nothing but bad things about "no cut" frame sliders but those look like a good design?  any experience with these?  id like to get them if they are decent.
I've read three positive first hand accounts so far but those have been for the Benelux sliders.  I don't know about the "knock offs" that are showing up on ebay, but it's a damn good price if they are made the same.  I paid $230 for my Benelux back in '04.
Benelux are good sliders.But the T-Rex brand will bend just on a tip over,the metal brackets are too soft of steel.

Back