Akrapovic pictures anyone

Hi I have a picture from the crashed member I post on the forum :) AND HE HAS/HAD AN AKRAPOVIC ON HIS BIKE SO CHECK IT OUT,I got this picture from him because I also am looking for an akrapovic,do not know withs one to buy the carbon or the titanium,I want it not so loud ,I wil send IT TO YOU NOW!!
But remeber this hayabusa is wrecked!!and the guy has 13 bones broken and will ride not for a long time.
I have the same color
LET ME HEAR WHAT YE THINK OF IT!!!

take care and happy new year :)

jan

P.S DID YOU GET IT??

[This message has been edited by jan (edited 01 January 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jan (edited 01 January 2000).]

Hey DP that's my email address. Might sound a little feminine to you but I live in Kansas and Sunflower is our local cable vision provider. My computer runs on a cable modem. Very fast!!! Like my Busa.

DS, what part of Kansas do you live. I also live in Kansas. Can save you a lot on prices and I have some pictures but they are not on the bike.

Cycle Stuff--I live in Lawrence. How about you?

I appreciate the offer on prices but I think I have a pretty good connection here already.
If you ever do get some photos of the system on the bike I would sure like to see them. Thanks

My shop is in Overland Park. I will take some of my bike when I get it back and send them to you. Let's hook up and ride some time.

Cycle Stuff I just sent you an e-mail this morning before checking the boards. I'll send you another e-mail as soon as I get my Busa broken in and serviced and (if the weather permits) we can try to get together for a ride.

Back