Aftermarket pipe

cutter

Donating Member
Registered
Yes, I am hooked on the Busa and have been thinking about what the next mod should be. Have been researching the aftermarket options for full exhaust (with PC3).

It would be great to boost the performance and at the same time shed the extra pounds and bulk of the stock exhaust. I would want a system that is not much louder than stock and does not sacrifice the low end torque.

Is the improvement in power really noticeable? Is there a system that meets my requirements?

Thanks

I installed a BDE this winter and so far this spring I can really tell the difference. It is truly much nicer, both in weight loss, power, and sound. And you can't forget the better looks either.
smile.gif

From what i hear a Two brothers system is on the quieter side and not to bad on the pocketbook i think the Arata i think is also but is spendy but the Ackropovic and the BDE pipes are also good choies for the money

Oh and well if your thinking of even going turbo your best off just saving your coin and putting it twoards the turbo rather then a pipe now

I have a full yosh system, very happy with it. There's LOTS of choices out there so just see if you can hook up with some local riders or something and listen to how they sound and see how they look. Folks here have just about all the variations, lots of good threads and you can often find sound clips online, either at the retailer, personal or whatever. Really depends on *why* you want a pipe. Sound, looks, performance, etc. Figure that out and you'll narrow your choices pretty quickly
cool.gif

Check out the Muzzys full titanium exhaust ... its as light as it gets, and looks awesome IMO
biggrin.gif

if you think you'll ever want to go turbo I would hold off on a full exhaust. I feel like I lost money by buying an exhaust and then going turbo a yr later.

I did enjoy my BDE pipe when I had it though.
cool.gif

...why cant you use the same pipes if you go turbo
rock.gif
Because they don't flow enough. If turbo's have any pipes at all, they are generally, pretty much gutted "straight pipes".

In turbo's, the SHORTER the pipe, generally the better.

That is why most will dump theirs out of the nearest fairing hole.

That is why most will dump theirs out of the nearest fairing hole.
>>>>>>>>>>

Is that legal though?

Back