Adjustible kickstand

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I saw one company offering one for $140 for an aluminum, unpolished adjustible kickstand for the Busa. Seems a little pricey. Anyone know of a better deal?

Thats a good deal but I would be a little concerned about the material or gauge of thickness they're using to make it . Did you see it at NYCParts.com for $140 ? Check with Charles @ www.streetntrack or GOLDEN CHilD www.cloudninemotorsports.com. Or GmBUsa . They're the board local afermarket and OEM vendors you should check with first before shopping anywhere else.

Got mine from <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=52565.0">Spencer Cycle<a> at a great price. They have a discount for sh.org members that may apply, don't know.

Thats a good deal but I would be a little concerned about the material or gauge of thickness they're using to make it . Did you see it at NYCParts.com for $140 ? Check with Charles @ www.streetntrack or GOLDEN CHilD  www.cloudninemotorsports.com. Or GmBUsa .  They're the board  local afermarket and OEM vendors you should check with first before shopping anywhere else.
Spencer Cycle. Someone had pics of it on SH.org, and I asked about it.

Yep ! Charles referred me to see Doug at Spencer Cycle and I recieved a sweet deal.
Get with Charles before contacting SpencerCycle !

anybody got a shortened kickstand they wanna get rid of?
rock.gif

cache
Hayabusa.org Manager

Group: Super Administrators
Avg posts/day:No posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anybody got a shortened kickstand they wanna get rid of? [/QUOTE]

Call me up, Ho, !
tounge.gif

you said you didnt have one!

oh, and goldenchild ran over my cel phone last night, so I don't have yer number anymore.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Or a new lowered K/S
laugh.gif
. I said it wasnt cut ,not that I didnt have one !

I'll hit you up l8tr, cuz I now you wont be going anywhere (work).
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Back