Actor Heath Ledger

I can't see blaming a doctor or the Goverment on this one. Doesn't really matter what he OD'd on. I would think if he wanted to OD he could have 100 other means to get the job done and some not legal. Is it sad that he took his life? sure it is but he was a grown man and I really cant see pointing the finger past himself. That is if he did in fact mean to do it. The article doesn't really explain to much at this point.

Australian country boy moves to Bright Lights, Big City, starts playing with fire, not really an original script is it ?

Ahh yes the Pills guess that is what happens when the doctors push these drugs and don't care because they know they are going to get a kick back any way from the drug company.  It suxs that such a young man had to die this way.
To an extent, I agree. This is so true of the Pharm companys.
But people have to be responsible for their own actions....
You know how many Drugs I have done? Way more than I would like to remember! And I had them pushed in my face all the time. Ya gotta know when to either stop, or you will die....

nobody to blame but yourself. I did read that they did finish filming the new batman....he supposedly did one hell of a job as Joker. But very sad to hear...he had a little girl...feel really sorry for her. R.I.P

That sucks.
firedevil.gif

Ahh yes the Pills guess that is what happens when the doctors push these drugs and don't care because they know they are going to get a kick back any way from the drug company.  It suxs that such a young man had to die this way.
At 28 you should know better and what your doing. If he OD'ed that's just too bad. But, he did it to himself. So what's the problem letting the blame lye where it is. With the person who does it, kinda like saying, "YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS"
whistling.gif
 !

I'am sure some will think I'am a little hard
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
, but I'am tired  
pissed.gif
 of people always blaming everyone else for something they do on their own free will.

Not my fault, Not my fault, it's President BUSHs fault  
laugh.gif

hate to hear of anyone passing especially when they are young and a contributing member of society...that he had a young child just makes it that much worse...RIP

Yeah, he was in 'A Knights Tale', also the son in 'The Patriot'...and of course Joker in the upcoming Batman movie.

Looks like an O/D on sleeping pills.

Loved Knight's Tale and Patriot
He will be missed for both that which he has done, and that which he will never do.
RIP

I have to disagree here folks.

Nothing pisses me off more than folks jumping on the "oh its such a sad loss, etc" bandwagon when a celebrity goes overboard and ODs on pills, except the asshat that actually does it. You're famous. you're rich. you have the financial wherewithal to get the BEST possible care and treatment, and yet you dont bother. Killing yourself, be it by accident or by design, is just such a disgustingly selfish act, especially when you're a father and have a responsibility to a child.

you guys say "so sad" and I say "good riddance"

I just seen "Broke Back Mountain" for the First time the other day and you know the Movie was not that Bad. He defienently was a Good Actor. Sad Loss............. RIP

Nothing pisses me off more than folks jumping on the "oh its such a sad loss, etc" bandwagon when a celebrity goes overboard and ODs on pills, except the asshat that actually does it.  You're famous.  you're rich.  you have the financial wherewithal to get the BEST possible care and treatment, and yet you dont bother.  Killing yourself, be it by accident or by design, is just such a disgustingly selfish act, especially when you're a father and have a responsibility to a child.  
Well  
winkold.gif
, NOW at least I know I'am not the ONLY one   
thumb_up.gif

Nothing pisses me off more than folks jumping on the "oh its such a sad loss, etc" bandwagon when a celebrity goes overboard and ODs on pills, except the asshat that actually does it. You're famous. you're rich. you have the financial wherewithal to get the BEST possible care and treatment, and yet you dont bother. Killing yourself, be it by accident or by design, is just such a disgustingly selfish act, especially when you're a father and have a responsibility to a child.
Well
winkold.gif
, NOW at least I know I'am not the ONLY one
thumb_up.gif
i would say **** you. But a father is dead a stupid way drugs. but i'am drunk
whistling.gif

At 28 you should know better and what your doing. If he OD'ed that's just too bad. But, he did it to himself. So what's the problem letting the blame lye where it is. With the person who does it, kinda like saying, "YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS"
whistling.gif
 !

I'am sure some will think I'am a little hard
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
, but I'am tired  
pissed.gif
 of people always blaming everyone else for something they do on their own free will.

Not my fault, Not my fault, it's President BUSHs fault  
laugh.gif
Yes I agree that he is at fault here as well but know this it is the doctors fault as well as it is to easy these days to walk in and they have no problem pushing the latest drug on the market to every Tom, ****, and Harry because they get kick backs from the drug companys and this is no secret. In fact I have had doctors admit this to me.

Back