? about leather jackets

AZIROC

Registered
i was wondering if anyone knew of a place, or just a place in general that can sew a design on the back of a leather jecket. not really a patch, but more of a design i have.

you would be better off finding someone who will cut what you want out of leather and then adding it..

leather takes pavement better than thread.. not to mention the strength of the leather won't be compromised by 10 million holes poked in it.

I know a woman that can do it.. but I don't know if she would do it for you.. hehe I sweet talked her and she's goign to do it for me this winter though.

you would be better off finding someone who will cut what you want out of leather and then adding it..

leather takes pavement better than thread.. not to mention the strength of the leather won't be compromised by 10 million holes poked in it.

I know a woman that can do it.. but I don't know if she would do it for you.. hehe I sweet talked her and she's goign to do it for me this winter though.
+1
but if your stuck on getting embroidery done look into custom leather craft sites I'm sure some of the top notch upholstery recovers can do it they put some nice artwork on leather interior
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131165795 -->

i was thinking of getting it put on a seperate piece of leather and just geting it sewn on for the same reason, that many little holes wouldnt help if i crash. what would b a local place that does this type of work?

Back