Abm/Spiegler Bar set up for Gen 2 Hayabusa

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Been slacking on this mod. Tried to get her ready for the HITH. That didn't happen. After riding my buddies BKING to the HITH. It was on the to do list ASAP. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure does help soaking in the miles. Handling wise, takes a little adjustment.

Slowly I'll be taking off all the bling and putting her back to stock trim. Maybe make her into a turbo tourer?

Those look comfy! I know it's off topic, but what brand are those mirrors? I'm thinking about ditching my bar end mirrors so I can get a throttlemeiser and yours are the style I'd like to try. :)

Those look comfy! I know it's off topic, but what brand are those mirrors? I'm thinking about ditching my bar end mirrors so I can get a throttlemeiser and yours are the style I'd like to try. :)

I want to say roaring toyz. You can also find them on Ebay. Type in "hayabusa chrome mirrors".

From the side shot you really get to see how high the change in the handlebars are. Way better than Heli bars with risers. Note how far back the bar is mounted to the triple clamp...
Would love to try them first cause they are so damn fugly...

BB

My 2 cents worth..

20140801_134108.jpg

20140801_130920.jpg

Back