A Shout Out to all Forum Members, Past, Present, Future

HayaWakened

Donating Member
Registered
And to @jeffgordons24, specifically, who embodies the spirit of this forum. WITHOUT his permission, I am quoting him here from a PM:

"For me back when I signed up here in 2010 what started out as a bike making a forum special ended up being a forum making the bike special. I came here to see ideas for my bike, to gain knowledge and wound up gaining much more in the form of a family."

Because, in my limited time and experience on this forum, you're ALL like this. Bravo, Hayabusa.org.

And to @jeffgordons24, specifically, who embodies the spirit of this forum. WITHOUT his permission, I am quoting him here from a PM:

"For me back when I signed up here in 2010 what started out as a bike making a forum special ended up being a forum making the bike special. I came here to see ideas for my bike, to gain knowledge and wound up gaining much more in the form of a family."

Because, in my limited time and experience on this forum, you're ALL like this. Bravo, Hayabusa.org.
HA, well now you do have my permission, Yes Captain has made a home for all of us like minded adrenaline junkies. I mean really, you don't buy a Hayabusa unless you have a craving to live on the edge.

I was out of the Busa scene for the 2 years my bike was on its Hiatus. When I got back all members here old and new welcomed me back, shared good stories and compliments and most of all everyone extended a hand.

I always wonder why people are so kind here and it was not until @greg3852 went out of his was, like truly out of his way to help me and explained that since he has been here people have helped and guided him and he wanted to provide the same courtesy to everyone as he has been provided. And THAT is why this place is what it is. Starting with Captain and funneling down through all the members is kindness. This kindness is reciprocated over and over thus resulting in Hayabusa.oRg

Sure are .

And we help
each other

regardless .

All jokes aside ,
I hope you know
that while we have

significant philosophical
differences ,
if I am ever
in a position
to help you ,