A Sad  Christmas !

chamalk

Registered
It was around 10 pm on  the 25th when I got a call from my mother from Sri Lanka ,I couldn't believe what she said" Sri Lanka had a Tidal Wave" and they were watching on TV how men ,women and children getting washed away to the sea  helplessly.
As soon as I heard I was also worried about my Family's safety.They live in colombo the Capital of Sri Lanka but lives about 10 min Inland. I was at a Christmas party enjoying myself and Thousands of my fellow Sri Lankans were losing there lives.  Then today we saw the aftermath of the whole thing.It was not only Srilanka  but India,Thailand,Maldives,Indonesia ,and a few other places  too.
I lived  in Sri Lanka till I was 18 and  I still have friends and relatives in those affected areas.I  don't know anything about them .Nobody Knows.Atleast not yet. I hope and prey for everybody in this world to have better lives . I can't take the pain watching people crying out for help. I hate  to see Anybody getting killed, Any Place.
I know we lose a lot of People in this world for causes other than old age.
My fellow Busa lovers Please  Prey for the Human Race.

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104392971 -->

My family prayed for them today... very sad.
sad.gif

I just heard the news this morning while getting ready for work. I called my husband in to watch too; just couldn't believe how devastating...

I hope you hear good news from your family and friends...hope they're all okay, and my thoughts are with all those that lost their lives. So tragic, there just aren't words...
sad.gif

Thank you all of you for your loving preyers .It means alot to us. I love you all. We are shipping containers full of cloathes ,medical supplies and other dry rations to the victims on friday . Bless you all for your kindness.....chamal

Prayers are going out this day. If it makes you feel any better, my motorcycle club (RoadRunners M.C.) is sending in a donation. We are also planning our first charity event for the new year with the proceeds going to those in need of our help. May GOD bless and keep them...

Thank you very much for your prayers .Many places are collecting cloathes and dry ration and donations . I feel its the only way we can ease the pain of this tragedy.

Back