A new year means a new Batch

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Last year our friend Sambusa posted up about a website run by the Ohio DNR. It is a live feed from the 41st floor of a building that has a Peregrin Falcon nest and ledge cam. Well I have been watching and we now have 2 eggs with another on the way. Mom is seen there often tending to her clutch. It is a "hoot" to watch as she incubates and then they hatch. This is a live stream so when it is dark there is not much to see. Check it out and keep an eye on it through the season.

Sam, thanks for turning me on to this last year. I love it.

Ohio's Peregrine Falcons
is the link. Check it out.

Last year our friend Sambusa posted up about a website run by the Ohio DNR. It is a live feed from the 41st floor of a building that has a Peregrin Falcon nest and ledge cam. Well I have been watching and we now have 2 eggs with another on the way. Mom is seen there often tending to her clutch. It is a "hoot" to watch as she incubates and then they hatch. This is a live stream so when it is dark there is not much to see. Check it out and keep an eye on it through the season.

Sam, thanks for turning me on to this last year. I love it.

Ohio's Peregrine Falcons
is the link. Check it out.

:beerchug:

Thats cool, we had Faclon livin in a building around here last year, but my city sucks and didnt put up sweet web-cam:thumbsup:

Back