A new Hayabusa has been added to the Garage!

Ahmars298

Registered
Hey guys this is my 2nd Hayabusa in my lifetime, I used to own a Black 2007 Hayabusa which I miss so much to the point I almost cried at times (true story) it was the most perfect Hayabusa I owned...

To make up for it I purchased a Non running 2005 Hayabusa that is rather stock but needs a lot of love and care which I am willing to give and trying to fire this bike up as well... at the same time part of me wants to give up because it doesn't seem like an easy task, I will appreciate any motivation!

Here are some photos of these babies...

8377D411-76F5-4DEB-A68F-4592A7239ABD.jpeg

B3B2BE7F-37FE-41ED-949C-1F4B91A30BCD.jpeg

632DDBE7-E15B-4925-808B-9C767F790E10.jpeg

Welcome to the forum @Ahmars298. The members will answer all of your questions and make that part of your life much easier. If you think you can do it then of course you can do it. Me, I do not have a mechanical bone in my body so I will live vicariously through you.
Pleasure do be joining you guys, I am so amazed by how kind and helpful you folks are with everything! I couldn't be more grateful.

Pleasure do be joining you guys, I am so amazed by how kind and helpful you folks are with everything! I couldn't be more grateful.
Most of us are all on the same page with welcoming new members here . .
Welcome along and you will find all the help and advice here you ever needed.
That blue Busa looks pretty good from the pics, definitely worth investing a few bucks to make it run again.

Most of us are all on the same page with welcoming new members here . .
Welcome along and you will find all the help and advice here you ever needed.
That blue Busa looks pretty good from the pics, definitely worth investing a few bucks to make it run again.
You guys are genuinely the most kindest folks I have ever met. This makes me want to keep my 05' even more for that very reason! Hopefully I can get it running again, I spent a ton of money trying to get OEM parts for it.

:welcome: aboard. Nice looking bike, I hope you can get it running soon, theres a ton of info on this forum, so search away, and if you still have questions dont hesitate to ask. Good luck :thumbsup:

You guys are genuinely the most kindest folks I have ever met. This makes me want to keep my 05' even more for that very reason! Hopefully I can get it running again, I spent a ton of money trying to get OEM parts for it.

Is your name Muhammad? Where are you? Fill in your profile.:D

Back