A guy in a Hayabusa.org t-shirt boards a plane...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
A guy in a hayabusa.org t-shirt boarded an airplane headed for Florida and found his seat in an empty row. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw a very beautiful woman had boarded the plane wearing a nothing more than a tan and a thin, see-through white dress. Definitely his lucky day, as the beautiful woman stopped at his row, looked her ticket, and took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to a Nymphomaniac Convention in at Daytona Beach."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my own extensive sexual experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really, " he said, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern redneck."

Suddenly the beautiful woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein. But my friends call me Bubba."
devil.gif

jump9.gif

Good one BT, I heard it before as Bucky Goldstien, but it's better when the guy wears a .org shirt!
biggrin.gif

Back