A good ride Today

Sorry to hear, Blue. I've got a perfect can if you want. If you search Ebay, you might find a fairing cheaper than the dealer.

Paul

Only two types! Those who have and those that will. Geeze that sucks.. I hate when that happens!
all_coholic.gif

Sux, man. Glad you're doin' okay. Were you tired at the end of the day?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 24 2006,17:47) Sux, man.  Glad you're doin' okay.  Were you tired at the end of the day?  

--Wag--
Just a stupid mistake. I still am wondering what exactly I did. I'm just glad i was only moving around 10-15 mph and not the 130 (indicated) I was doing only 10 minutes earlier.

Sometimes when we get close to home, our mind drifts..

Just glad that you are ok. The bike can be fixed but you on the other hand...

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 24 2006,18:53)
(Wag @ Sep. 24 2006,17:47) Sux, man.  Glad you're doin' okay.  Were you tired at the end of the day?  

--Wag--
Just a stupid mistake.  I still am wondering what exactly I did.  I'm just glad i was only moving around 10-15 mph and not the 130 (indicated) I was doing only 10 minutes earlier.
I hear ya. There are times when I'll come home on the freeway rather than returning by twisty road just because I don't want to take a chance on being tired enough to make an error.

Just thought I'd ask. Around here, there is always a lot of sand in the intersections and street corners so you really have to pay attention. Scary stuff.

--Wag--

Sorry about the damage. As the others have said, at least you are OK.

Sorry man, I feel your pain. I almost puked when I dropped mine in the driveway. I think oneidasuzuki.com has the best deal on new plastic but look around. You can probably get a set of cans and mid pipes on ebay for under a 100 bucks. Good luck and glad your ok.
all_coholic.gif

Back