A few shots from PMRA today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Im almost embarrassed to post only a few shots that I took today. I was very lazy and just sat around instead of working and taking pics... My consequence or fate is that I got a friggin sunburn on my head.......

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited:
i went with the wife and a couple buddies,I just told the wife that you were there,she was not pleased, she's been looking for you because she says i spend too much time and money on this site.:laugh:What bike was yours? i had the blue 08 with an r1 and some other suzuki parked to the right of the snack bar about 5 or so we didn't race just cheered on the busa's, there was quite a few.:laugh:

i went with the wife and a couple buddies,I just told the wife that you were there,she was not pleased, she's been looking for you because she says i spend too much time and money on this site.:laugh:What bike was yours? i had the blue 08 with an r1 and some other suzuki parked to the right of the snack bar about 5 or so we didn't race just cheered on the busa's, there was quite a few.:laugh:

I didnt race either..... Professor and I were there watching... My 08 was right there by the tower in that little grassy area by the sidewalk... You can see it in thre backgroud of the pictures of the 4 busas.....

Cap

Thanks for sharing the pics, Cap. You deserve to just watch sometimes.

Back