A couple pics and a vid from last night drags

sean06

Registered
Made it out to the track last night. The bike is now at 63" and I pretty much had to learn how to ride it all over again :lol: I only got to make 4 passes before we got rained out. But here is a vid of my best pass

This was a 9.1 @ 152mph w/ a 1.41 60'

gd1.jpg

gd2.jpg

gd3.jpg

gd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet video

Nice Bike

Nice car you were racing.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, stock tranny, foot shifting. I have added a brocks clutch mod and cushion kit to try and make the clutch last longer. And its an adams arm. I never measured the bike at stock lenght, but I think they are around 57.5" or so. So id say im about 5.5" over stock.

Thanks guys, stock tranny, foot shifting. I have added a brocks clutch mod and cushion kit to try and make the clutch last longer. And its an adams arm. I never measured the bike at stock lenght, but I think they are around 57.5" or so. So id say im about 5.5" over stock.

:thumbsup: Right on !!

What sprocket set up are you running Sean ? I lowered mine in the rear and strapped the front, was able to drop to a 17 in front without fighting wheelies, but am afraid if I go up the 3 or 4 in the rear that I want, it may be just a wheelie fight again...???

Back