4 your viewing pleasure...

'silver bullet'

Registered
comes in sets of 2.....!!
jump9.gif

WHERE CAN I GET A SET!!!..

jus' playin... haha.. kinda funny if you open the visor though.. you'd be the tonsil.

jus' playin... haha.. kinda funny if you open the visor though.. you'd be the tonsil.
actually you'd be the epiglottis....your ears would be tonsils.  
tounge.gif
this man knows his body parts . I'm guessing he learned that in the military . You know...the fastest way to kill a man by ripping out his epiglottis with a field knife .
Very usefull skill , in my opinon .

higg you are one smart dude . I had trouble EVEN spelling that word , let alone having it in my everyday vocabulary.

Well gentleman...the sky is semi-clear....my head is semi-clear...the girlfriend is still asleep.....it's about 0600.
START YER ENGINE"S...time for a qwik 100 k before breakfast.

tounge.gif
I know they're concerned about spreading SARS but...

I agree with the ears being tonsils, but the epiglotis hangs from the top of your mouth, so I guess your head could also be the tongue!

Also, those helmets look awfully big for the wearers.

tounge.gif
I thought that was the uvula... Sheesh... Shows how much I know!

BTW - epiglottis is a valve that closes the airway while eating or drinking... Uvula is the punching bag looking thingy that hangs from the upper pallete.

Enough anatomy class... Let's go riding!

You know...the fastest way to kill a man by ripping out his epiglottis with a field knife .
The fastest way I know to kill someone is by using a pencil (or similar object) and stabbing downward two inches to the left (your right when facing victim) of his throat. This stab hits directly behind the clavicle and punctures the Aortic arch and heart in the same motion. If the object is long enough and thrust strong enough, it will also puncture the lung. Pretty much instant death.

Of course this isn't any fun... The femeral artery or a "gut-cut" takes much longer... There is also the carotid artery and juggular vein...

Boy-oh-boy did I go off on a tangent... This is a motorcycle forum correct?

tounge.gif
this man knows his body parts . I'm guessing he learned that in the military .  You know...the fastest way to kill a man by ripping out his epiglottis with a field knife .

higg you are one smart dude .  I had trouble EVEN spelling that word , let alone having it in my everyday vocabulary.

Well gentleman...the sky is semi-clear....my head is semi-clear...the girlfriend is still asleep.....it's about 0600.
 START YER ENGINE"S...time for a qwik 100 k before breakfast.
100k, not that shabby RSD, but I pulled 340k this morning before breakfast, tuff gettin old hey?
rock.gif
??

Back