3000 posts...

Congtrats bro! You've come onto the board like wild fire and have definitely been a contributing member. Your recent fairing removal/installation threads are a perfect example of your passion for the Hayabusa and the org.

air hump.gif

passion for da Busa ?
Let me Splain you bout passion.

Brother sold his 08 ZZR600 a month or so ago.
Aks me yesterday cna i take yours for a ride ?
Sure no problem.
Heard him scream on I95 and all the way down.
She and he were runnin'

Comes back with the biggest you know what eating grin on his face and then says
'oh that thing was all over the place, I have never ridden a bike that drifted so much.
Too much driveline backlash...blah...blah..blah.."

I looked him straight in his face and in my best Clint Eastwood imitation I said

"Son you just rode Blanca Busa one of the most hallowed Suzis cross the land, you best get to apologizing to her.
See my bike doesnt really like it when folks laugh at her. She kinda takes it hard and it would be real nice ifn you said you was sorry."...:laugh:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Typical 600 driver !

passion for da Busa ?
Let me Splain you bout passion.

Brother sold his 08 ZZR600 a month or so ago.
Aks me yesterday cna i take yours for a ride ?
Sure no problem.
Heard him scream on I95 and all the way down.
She and he were runnin'

Comes back with the biggest you know what eating grin on his face and then says
'oh that thing was all over the place, I have never ridden a bike that drifted so much.
Too much driveline backlash...blah...blah..blah.."

I looked him straight in his face and in my best Clint Eastwood imitation I said

"Son you just rode Blanca Busa one of the most hallowed Suzis cross the land, you best get to apologizing to her.
See my bike doesnt really like it when folks laugh at her. She kinda takes it hard and it would be real nice ifn you said you was sorry."...:laugh:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Typical 600 driver !

She can smell fear a mile away :laugh: Blanca knew it wasn't you guiding her...any longer and he woulda been bucked off!

Loyalty at its best :lol:

Honestly I think that's what it was.
It was his first time on anything this size.
He was scared of course.
First time on any diff bike your always a bit hesistant.

If he had gotten on it and really gotten on it she would have pulled his arms off.
I heard him going down I95 but he didn't really have the space nor was it the place .

Saaid, it is a prodigious work you are performing...You will have to work with your mind more and less with your fingers to catch guys like Ba Busa:rofl: See the problem with your work, man, is you have substance to your work...and that uses brainwidth (bandwidth)...and you are performing at a pace that will cause permanent damage to synapses, neurons, and could even cause firing relays to short circuit due to myelin sheath melting...be careful, my friend, pace yourself:laugh:

thats why they need to rethink the "dont ask,dont tell" policy. I would bet every single one of them in that video:poke:

Back