3 Killed In Seattle

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
Anti gun nuts and the media are screaming and crying about how do we stop people from having guns since the 3 shootings today. Why do they have to be so biased and interview people that want to spout off as many BS anti gun statistics out there and say that getting guns off the street is "the number one health issue for the city". Give me a break. Am I really 22 times more likely to shoot myself or a family member than an intruder in my house because I have a gun? These guys that the news crews are interviewing are so stupid and just reciting Brady and Kellerman BS like it is the absolute truth. This is making me so mad! Accidental homicides are at 0% in my house and it ain't going to change.

I need to go for a ride and cool down...

What gun nuts do not understand is law abiding citizens who are licensed to carry guns do not commit these crimes. Usually it is someone who is not supposed to have one to start with, and you cant legislate guns away from criminals.

What gun nuts do not understand is law abiding citizens who are licensed to carry guns do not commit these crimes. Usually it is someone who is not supposed to have one to start with, and you cant legislate guns away from criminals.

No, you're dead wrong! The Assistant Seattle Police Chief said GUNS are the problem, GANGS are only part of the problem. I don't know how he came up with that fact, but I'm sure its true.

I don't get why the news gets so captivated by stuff like this. I bet if a drunk driver in a semi truck went down I-5 the wrong way and ran into a bus full of kids and everybody but the drunk died, it wouldn't get as much coverage as a triple murder with a gun.

The cops are going door to door asking people if they are ok, schools are on lockdown, and the police are telling people they are safe and will be protected. (I am still trying to figure out how the people got shot in the first place since the police are protecting everybody)

Figures. Gay marriage and now going to trying gun control probably. Looks like that state has gone downhill pretty bad.

Figures. Gay marriage and now going to trying gun control probably. Looks like that state has gone downhill pretty bad.

I'm still here, so don't give up on Washington yet:moon:

The suspect killed himself, so the shooting spree is over and now the media can report about this non-stop for the next two weeks.:banghead:

Its obvious we need to do something about the spoon manufacturers. Fat people have easy access to spoons, and this needs to stop.

If we do a background check, and eliminate the gun show loopholes, we can limit the ability for fat people to use spoons. Remember, with one spoon, you can gain one pound. With two spoons, the same person can gain two pounds.

The two victims that made it to the hospital died, so now the SOB killed 5 people + himself. I really feel bad that those people were murdered, but I am really worried that this is going to light the anti-gun fire here in WA state. Maybe if one of those victims had a gun they could have shot and killed the guy before he shot as many as he did. At least it would've given them a much bigger chance than they had.

Some people say that we don't have the right to have a gun and that they just put more people in danger. I look at things this way, feel free to disagree. 1 - People get murdered and even with no guns at all this will still happen. 2 - I only have one life and I will do everything in my power and then some to protect it. 3 - Unless I can have an armed cop hold my hand wherever my wife and I go for the rest of my life I will continue to carry my gun on me. 4 - If you don't like having the second amendment in the constitution then move to a country that doesn't allow its sheep to have a gun.

If the guy was reportedly mentally ill, then it would have been illegal for him to have a gun (so much for any law keeping him from having one). I wonder if it would be safer to make it a law that everyone HAD to carry a gun....he might not have made it so far....

I watched a short interview with the guy that survived a couple days ago. He was shot once under his armpit and just missed an artery, then he was shot in the face and the bullet went all over inside and barely missed some other organs. Can't recall exactly what happened. He did say he doesn't blame guns when asked about it. He said something like "guns don't kill people, well they do, but they are just a tool. You can kill someone with a twig just as easily as a gun."

I think he took a lot of the wind out of the anti gun people in Seattle. I haven't heard anything else about it since. I would still bet the mayor is plotting something though. I'm happy the guy is going to be ok and doesn't think negatively about guns.:thumbsup:

Anti gun nuts and the media are screaming and crying about how do we stop people from having guns since the 3 shootings today. Why do they have to be so biased and interview people that want to spout off as many BS anti gun statistics out there and say that getting guns off the street is "the number one health issue for the city". Give me a break. Am I really 22 times more likely to shoot myself or a family member than an intruder in my house because I have a gun? These guys that the news crews are interviewing are so stupid and just reciting Brady and Kellerman BS like it is the absolute truth. This is making me so mad! Accidental homicides are at 0% in my house and it ain't going to change.

Yeah, because stopping law abiding citizens from having firearms will prevent criminals from getting their hands on guns sold to Mexican meth dealers by Eric Holder...

Instead of trying to control guns, maybe they should be cracking down on the people who keep committing these sorts of crimes? But that would be "racist"...

oh yeah and i bet these crimes are being commited with guns bought on the street and not legally bought ones so banning th sale of guns will accomplish nothing...lol

Until I see a gun hopping around under its own power and pulling its own trigger then and only then will I say guns kill people. People have been killing each other since the beginning of mankind. Anything can be used as a "tool" to commit murder. Feel bad for the innocent people that were caught up in this sick person's rampage. I guess some people don't know when they start feeling like they want to kill someone it is time to just walk away.

yea but criminals get their guns from law abiding citizens by either stealing them in burglaries or purchasing them thru straw sales or buying them from so-called law abiding citizens who have reported them stolen.

criminals arent going into gun stores to acquire their guns. their getting them from those who can acquire them legally. criminals may not be getting all their guns from LAW ABIDING citizens but they get them from those that can lawfully purchase them usually.

the country needs more guns to protect themselves from criminals with guns but the more citizens with guns who can purchase them legally means more guns will be accessable to criminals. and of course u cant stop the guns coming in from mexico or other countries thru the millions of unchecked shipping containers that reach our ports every day. the system is broken and beyond repair.

minimum madatory 20 year sentence for illegal possession of a gun might slow it down but the death penalty hasnt been proven to stop ppl from murdering each other and where wud we put these ppl who get caught for illegal possession of guns? who is gonna pay for their incarceration?

should we build more jails? america has more ppl in prison then any other civilized nation on earth. doesnt seem to stop ppl from using guns to commit crimes with tho.

Just think if we get rid of all the guns the criminals can use other destructive methods... like bombs.

Back