2013 Hayabusa commercial

A plus for the Brembo's but the ABS? On a busa??

The Busa is the only bike I have without ABS, if they upped the motor I will jump no matter the loss on the current bike. ABS is great.

Good refinement, but hopefully this is only a start to a new improved Busa in all aspects. My personal opinion only, this is a good step in the right direction, but we will have to wait until 2014 or 2015 before Suzuki brings out the next generation of the Hayabusa with an upgraded engine and other new features.

I noticed some extra lights on the tach side. Probably ABS indicators. Means more than just bolt on updates though. I wonder if they remapped the ECU to be more like the ZX-14.

I would say the Brembos would be able to be added to a 08-12 Busa easily but additional ABS will not. Also, I wonder with the additional ECU programing for ABS how will is it gonna affect all the current work that has been done with ecueditor and autotune module.

A new frame, a complete bodywork redesign & bold new colors = Gen-III.

I can wait.

Abs finally! Add about a grand for that, new price will be around $15,500-$16,300 is my guess

The new 2013 14r with abs is $15,900

Kinda makes my new BMW for $15,400 with all options sound like a great deal:whistle:

Suzuki listen up- imply a better warranty 1 year is crap on a $16k bike.

I'm hoping they keep the ABS as an option. If I should buy another Busa, ABS is a bit of media hype that I definitely don't want to spend an extra $1000 on.
The Brembo calipers are a nice touch, though most likely will be neutered by the standard (non-radial) master cylinder in the same fashion as the Gixxer 1K set up.
Do like the graphics theme though.

Well,

THe ABS means they plan on staying in the market as I think it's required in Europe on new bikes. That means keep you powder dry and wait for 20114-15.

If they put Brembos on the bike along with the ABS system with radial cylinder from the BKing on it, the bike will stop so fast that you will find your family jewels smashed into the gas tank! This is the major upgrade in brakes that everyone wanted. ABS turns everyone into a AMA racer braker! Next stop should be an extra 40 hp. 168hp + 40 = 208hp at rear wheel!

just a hunch ,but from the looks of that commercial Suzuki has something big planned for next year for the beloved bus and i don't mean dumping the model.

I like it. Better brakes, my biggest gripe with my 2011. Graphics seem pretty cool. Drop 30lbs and give it a decent factory exhaust and its still the best sport tourer on the market today.....even on a 13 year old platform. I love my busa!

If I had ABS on my 07 my plastics on the left side would still look nice. And my tat wouldn't need a touch up

Back