2008 Busa

109CND

Registered
I am looking for a little info, I recently bought a M109r and I can't get use to having my feet in front of me. I am thinking of buyng a 08 busa but I would like some info on how the bike is for 2 up riding & long distance cruising and how the passenger seat is for long rides

No different than any other year Busa. Great to have you and welcome aboard! Lots of info to be found here.

I have road mine about 250 miles and love it. Of course we make a few stops but i really like how it feels. My girl friend loves the Tobin seats i had done. She said it gives her comfort with the little hump behind her. I think it would be the best bike you could ever buy. I use to ride a Harley but never again:laugh: I have the best of both worlds now. Speed and comfort. Believe me you won't regret it. Good luck

DSC_0010.jpg

I have an M109 also and really love the beast, use it for riding with my cruiser buds. If you can swing it why not have the BEST of both worlds?:thumbsup:

With the stock Busa seat, my girlfriend used to tap me on the back about every 45 minutes to pull over and let her walk around a bit. Got the Corbin and the pain problem went away, but the Corbin seat is SLICK!!! Almost lost her in a corner. Corbin told me to get bent. I applied spray on tool dip to make it sticky. I definintely wouldn't order the Carbon Look leather again. It's a nylon laminant over the leather which doesn't make much sense. If you get the Corbin, get regular leather and be advised, if you have a problem with the Corbin, you're on your own.

With the stock Busa seat, my girlfriend used to tap me on the back about every 45 minutes to pull over and let her walk around a bit. Got the Corbin and the pain problem went away, but the Corbin seat is SLICK!!! Almost lost her in a corner. Corbin told me to get bent. I applied spray on tool dip to make it sticky. I definintely wouldn't order the Carbon Look leather again. It's a nylon laminant over the leather which doesn't make much sense. If you get the Corbin, get regular leather and be advised, if you have a problem with the Corbin, you're on your own.
I would go with the Tobin seat myself. I have no trouble sliding around at all on mine and neither does my girlfriend. It was well worth the money i spent for it. JMHO, Doug

Looks just like a newimage seat... Oh thats right newimageuph.com does the seats for tobin... :laugh: at least that what I saw when I went to newimage...:thumbsup:

Back