2008 busa

HenryV

Donating Member
Registered
0627071556a12.jpg

062707155612.jpg

from link
http://www.twowheelforum.com/showthread.php?amp;t=18527&page=5

That rear is something that bugs me. I hope that I can get used to it. Maybe a better view will ease us all.

Not digging the silver stickers on the tank.

I like the flush mounted rear turn signals.

I don't like dual exhaust, such a pain for cleaning and lubing the chain...

But I am glad it still looks like a Busa!!!    
beerchug.gif

Deep trenches in the nose fairing, dented up tank and a rear end off an OCC chopper. Looks like aerodynamics are a thing of the past. I wonder how it would compare in a wind tunnel against the original?
rock.gif

Maybe with the 186 mph limit, they're no longer concerned with top speed and it's now all about acceleration.

I wonder if Suzuki is reading these threads right about now and saying "Uh Oh".

It's karma coming back and biting us for making fun of the ZX12 owners during the ZX14 launch.
smile.gif

I thought the gauge cluster was supposed to be updated... i still see analog gauges in there...
wow.gif

(Sloto200 @ Jun. 27 2007,19:25) I thought the gauge cluster was supposed to be updated... i still see analog gauges in there...  
wow.gif
You know that is the first thing Suzuki should have done I think I will stick with 05 LE I like it allot better than piece of crap.

this is Suzuki's words on their "redesigned" gauge cluster... i wonder why they didnt go LCD... I cant wait to see it in person... crappy pictures can only show you so much...

"Redesigned instrument cluster now features four analog meters for speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and water temperature with a new S-DMS mode indicator, gear position indicator and adjustable engine rpm indicator."

http://www.media.suzuki.com/mc....year=08

anyone know the cc"s? is it 1399? is the cylinder block and upper case one piece like the zx14?

i haven't seen any specs.

thanks

I dont know. I agree with busabill, it does remind me of the 109. First impression its not sexy. This may sound weird but when I first laid eyes on the busa I thought thats one sexy bike it has beautifull lines. I don't see that beauty in this one.
poke.gif

Back