2006 Fall Bash pics

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I just finished uploading my pics from the Bash in the gallery. I'm compressing video in parallel and will start getting it up on the site as soon as I figure out how
smile.gif

(wizeguy @ Sep. 26 2006,13:44)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 26 2006,13:30) Great pics BW! Can't wait to see the video.
jump9.gif
if Yamahor has anything to do with the video...I will wait and read the reviews first.  
cool.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif
You have a good point there.
wink.gif

(wizeguy @ Sep. 26 2006,15:14) Nice pictures brother.  How was your trip home?
Trip home was wet, but good. I'm thinking of trailering in April. Hope to be coming with another Busa and 2 ST1300s (and their riders
smile.gif
). I got violently ill Monday night. I thought it was food poisoning, but then wifey came down with it last night. Finally feeling normal this morning. At least the 2 days off of work let me get the videos done.

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 26 2006,15:30) Great pics BW! Can't wait to see the video.
jump9.gif
You and YH2K are 3 bikes ahead of me in the Group Ride, two bikes ahead of me in in the Ride to the Dam, and the stars of the YH2K and BlondOnaBusa video.  I guess I just like following you around.

(wizeguy @ Sep. 26 2006,15:44)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 26 2006,13:30) Great pics BW! Can't wait to see the video.
jump9.gif
if Yamahor has anything to do with the video...I will wait and read the reviews first.  
cool.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif
Between man love and the videos he was telling us he wants to make (fire side after a few OJs
wink.gif
wink.gif
), I didn't let him touch anything.

wink.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 29 2006,04:38)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 26 2006,15:30) Great pics BW! Can't wait to see the video.
jump9.gif
You and YH2K are 3 bikes ahead of me in the Group Ride, two bikes ahead of me in in the Ride to the Dam, and the stars of the YH2K and BlondOnaBusa video.  I guess I just like following you around.
I feel so special
tounge.gif

Back