2005 LE

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
So I got a problem , 2 bikes 08 and an 05 2 full coverage insurance , 2 sets of tires 2 oil changes 2 tune ups and well I can realy only ride one at a time ?

So the question is what do you think its worth , like I said 2005 lE HMF highmounts full system ,bmc race filter , PcIII , Helibars ,3/4 genmars ,ss lines , stock sprockets and two up in the rear ,double bubble puig , tobin, ebchhpads ? been down once at the bash a couple years ago real light lowside , all plastics and tank replaced , have old ones also not in bad shape ,motek undertail

Its not perfect its been ridden ! 35000 miles worth ! oil changed every 3000 miles , tuneups done ,chain has just been replaced , also the transmission was undercut when I had 4000 miles on the bike had a heavy duty shift forks and shaft put in .

Dont know what its worth ? give me an idea ? I dont neeed to sell it , Just wondering if it would be worth getting rid of now .
thanks

Johnstein

pic

P8060155.JPG

I have the same LE also i have 2 other busas, if i could i would get the 08 gun metal like you have. I have full coverage on the bikes as well. I would keep them both but thats just me.

sold my 02 with 65,000 miles on it and light tail faring damage for 5k

Thanks gunny for the reply, 5 k would get me a nice stage 1 with a big bird cf can and bov ! i think ?

Keep it, John. You'll find a reason or a need to take the other one. I do.

Back